#BestDressed Last nights # all reviewed by @rhonda_mcknight ouch magazine
Everyone looked amazing Here are my TOP #10
1) TARAJI P. HENSON In Reem Acra was a youthful , stylish red carpet look at she wore and it didn’t wear her.
2) CLAIRE FOY In Valentino very chic and whimsical .
3) EMMA STONE In Alexander McQueen fit was excellent !
4) VIOLA DAVIS In Vivienne Westwood she shined bright like a diamond!
5) KERRY WASHINGTON A VISION IN WHITE very sexy but classic.
6) THANDIE NEWTON In Schiaparelli very fun and creative shows her fun playful side.
7) MICHELLE WILLIAMS In Louis Vuitton old hollywood glam but not really how doesn’t she do it.
8) EMILY BLUNT In Roberto Cavalli need I say more its Emil
KALEY CUOCO In Marchesa prince-like. I loved this dress and I need this dress!
9) SOPHIE TURNER In Louis Vuitton just perrrrrrfect!
10) OCTAVIA SPENCER In Tadashi Shoji the fit and style suits her perfect.
MAISIE WILLIAMS looked very glamorous , romantic with hair style hints of old hollywood chic.
Big Color Trend #WHITE
JULIE BOWEN In J. Mendel very exciting the bones in this dress if they could talk!
MENS TOP 5 #BESTDRESSED
1) MATT SMITH In Ermenegildo Zegna handsome
2)JAMES MARSDEN he can do no wrong
3)Titus Buress it is what it is and I like it!
4)Mahershala Ali- AMAZING!
5) Caleb McLaughlin this kids has fun !
OUTFITS I DIDN’T GET FOR #SAG AWARDS #WORST DRESSED
SAMANTHA ISLER – THIS WOULD BE BEST FOR A FASHION WEEK EVENT NOT RED-CARPET
LOVE HER BUT THIS OUTFITS NOW RIGHT FOR THE SAG AWARDS
THIS WOMEN IS TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS DRESS.
Too Busy in Design and Styling.
Not a good look didn’t feel expensive .
More a After Party Dress then an actual event dress